Material of Interest to People on the Left

Portside Snapshot - November 25, 2017

Friday Nite Videos | Nov 24, 2017

Portside
How Southern Socialites Rewrote Civil War History. Stealing Is Legal! DAMNATION: New Series Trailer. Coffee: The Greatest Addiction Ever. Tom Lehrer | We Will All Go Together When We Go.

Silicon Valley Wants Access to Your Brain

Andrea Capocci
Il Manifesto Global
Soon, speaking and typing may be old-fashioned forms of communication. The new wave of Silicon Valley products will use your brain as the interface. Will bioethicists be able to control the new technology?

Catalonia: The Left and Sovereign Alternative

David Companyon
Transform! Europe
Images depicting the severe brutality of the Spanish police clashing with voters at the October 1st referendum in Catalonia spilled across social media and TVs around the world. Faced with these images, many asked: What is happening in Catalonia?

Interpret the world and change it.

To unsubscribe from the PORTSIDETEST list, click the following link:
Unsubscribe from Portside Snapshot