Material of Interest to People on the Left

Portside Snapshot - October 23, 2017

From the Old Left to The New: Perils of Progressive Parenting

Steve Early
Monthly Review on line Rebel Mother: My Childhood Chasing the Revolution Peter Andreas Simon and Schuster A Great Vision: A Militant Family’s Journey through the 20th Century Richard March Hardball Press My mother was devastated that I never became the radical she dreamed I’d be.

It’s a Fact: Supreme Court Errors Aren’t Hard to Find

Ryan Gabrielson
ProPublica In 2007, a group of California Institute of Technology scientists working at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory filed suit against the venerated space agency. Many of the scientists had worked on NASA missions and research for years as outside employees.
SUBSCRIBE
VISIT PORTSIDE.ORG
TWITTER
FACEBOOK