PORTSIDE  October 2012, Week 1

PORTSIDE October 2012, Week 1

Tidbits - Reader Responses and Announcements - October 1, 2012

Mon, 1 Oct 2012 20:34:40 -0400

Tidbits - Reader Responses and Announcements - October 1,
2012

* U.S. war deaths in Afghanistan on the war's 11th anniversary
* Re: GMO Opponents Are the Climate Skeptics of the Left -
  And Still More Reader Responses (John Vandermeer, Dan
  Morgan, Bernadine Young, Linda Greene)
* Re: Mainstream Media's Obsession with Venezuela (Haki
  Madhubuti)
* Conservative Veterans of Voting Wars Cite Ballot
Integrity to Justify Fight (Ross K. Rieder)
* Scottsboro trial (Paul Leaf)
* The Neoliberal Assault on Disability Rights Thursday,
  October 4 at 7:00pm at NYU Kimmel Center
* Folk, blues, country & poetry - Jon Fromer & Professor
  Louie - October 20, 2012 - Berkeley

* U.S. war deaths in Afghanistan on the war's 11th anniversary