From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2012 23:52:17 -0400
1 Stephen Colbert: 'Skewed' Presidential Polls
2 Paul Ryan Gets Booed at AARP Convention
3 Samuel L. Jackson "Wake the F*ck Up"
4 'We Are The 99 Percent': Tom Morello
5 SNL Fox and Friends On Romney Cold Open

=====
11111

'Skewed' Presidential Polls

Stephen Colbert reports that one conservative blogger
reaches the scientific conclusion that President Obama's
poll leads just don't look right.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/419556/september-27-2012/-skewed--presidential-polls
September 27, 2012
4:36

=====
22222

Paul Ryan Gets Booed at AARP Convention

Rep. Paul Ryan talked Medicare at the AARP Convention in
New Orleans, but the crowd wasn't receptive to his
ideas. Ed Schultz talks to Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.,
about the Ryan speech and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=SAGz2ueJe0g
Sep 21, 2012
8:00

=====
33333

Samuel L. Jackson "Wake the F*ck Up"

"In the silvery moonlight that bathed every town / the
people lie dreaming so safe and so sound. / They're warm
in their beds, snuggled up in their sheets / But four
years before, they were out in the streets. / Now, it's
as if they don't know what's at stake.

"Sorry, my friends, but there's no time to snore. / An
out-of-touch millionaire just declared war, / On
schools, the environment, unions, fair pay / we're all
on our own if Romney has his way. / And he's against
safety nets. / If you fall, tough luck. / So, I strongly
suggest that you wake the fuck up."

Published by LiveShowNews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80ZL5sDatc
Sep 27, 2012
3:41

=====
44444

'We Are The 99 Percent': Tom Morello, Serj Tankian & Tim
McIlrath

"We are the 99 percent!" call and answer Rise Against
vocalist Tim McIlrath and System of a Down singer Serj
Tankian with a crowd of like-minded Occupy protestors
from Zuccotti Park and Liberty Square. That's the chorus
for, not surprisingly, "We Are the 99 Percent," a new
rock protest anthem from former Rage Against the Machine
guitarist Tom Morello.

"It's our gift to the movement," Morello said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x56bXZTvrJA
Sep 27, 2012
4:00

=====