From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:59:04 -0400
1 I've Seen Romney, I've Seen Bain
2 Show Me Your Papers? Show 'Em Your Voter Registration!
3 Muhammad Ali Awarded US Liberty Medal
4 Libya Attack Underscores Obama Admin Drone Use

=====
11111

I've Seen Romney, I've Seen Bain

At the Democratic National Convention, James Taylor
debuts "Romney & Bain" - his parody of the classic "Fire
& Rain." Published by latenight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0uX36AczW0&feature=youtu.be
Sep 7, 2012
3:21

=====
22222

Show Me Your Papers? Show 'Em Your Voter Registration!

http://mycuentame.org/register
http://nclr.org/register
Voting is an essential way of expressing our power as a
community. Now more than ever, we as Latinos need to
assert our rightful place in this great nation. We are
suffering from higher rates of unemployment and
foreclosure than other communities. Our community is
under attack just for being Latino in places such as
Alabama and Arizona, and our voting rights are
threatened in states throughout the country. Join NCLR
and mobilize the Latino vote in your community!
Published by bravenewfilms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHGMMNEbCVw
Sep 11, 2012
0:59

=====
33333

Muhammad Ali Awarded US Liberty Medal

Boxing legend honoured for lifetime role as champion of
humanitarian causes and civil rights.

Boxing legend Muhammad Ali has become the first athlete
to receive the prestigious Liberty Medal, which is
described as "honouring people who strive to secure
liberty for others around the world".

Since he retired from boxing in 1981, Ali has spent time
travelling around the world as an activist and
philanthropist.

He went to Iraq to secure the release of American
hostages in 1990, and has been to Cuba, North Korea and
Afghanistan on goodwill missions.

Al Jazeera’s Cath Turner reports from the ceremony in
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2012/09/201291482931695470.html
2:16

=====
44444

Libya Attack Underscores Obama Admin Drone Use

The attacks on the U.S. consulate in Libya was reported
promptly as retaliation to U.S. drone strikes. Guest
host Ezra Klein talks with The Washington Post's Rajiv
chandrasekaran about the use of drones and their impact
on American foreign policy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45755822/vp/48867313#49040722
Sept 14, 2012
13:21