From:
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 22:33:23 -0400
1 Bruce Springsteen - Death To My Hometown
2 Stephen Colbert: Paul Ryan's Christian Budget Cuts
3 Back in Black - Artisanal Foods
4 War on Women Spurs Democrats to Challenge Party
  Conservatives

=====
11111

Bruce Springsteen - Death To My Hometown

From Bruce's latest album, Wrecking Ball.

http://www.youtube.com/user/brucespringsteen
April 13, 2012
3:45

=====

Stephen Colbert: Paul Ryan's Christian Budget Cuts

Barack Obama and the Catholic Church wage war on Paul
Ryan's deeply Christian Republican House budget.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/413498/may-01-2012/paul-ryan-s-christian-budget-cuts
May 1, 2012
4:18

=====

Back in Black - Artisanal Foods

Lewis Black warns that, chances are, you're not eating
what you think you're eating -- unless it's a hot dog,
then you know you're eating pig snouts and anuses.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-may-1-2012/back-in-black---artisanal-foods
May 1, 2012
4:24

===

War on Women Spurs Democrats to Challenge Party
Conservatives

Rachel Maddow describes how Republican overreach on
abortion and women's heath is creating a political
dynamic on the Democratic side of the aisle where
politicians who are insufficiently supportive of women's
rights are being challenged within the party.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#47288683
May 3, 2012
8:56