From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 23:23:25 -0500
1 Planned Parenthood: Have a Say!
2 President Obama Dings Romney in UAW Speech
3 People Who Are Destroying America - Teachers
4 (Not Really) the Last Word on DNA

Have a Say: Cecile Richards, President of Planned Parenthood

Hear Cecile Richards, President of Planned Parenthood,
tell Congress what birth control means to her and
millions of women across the country. The "I Have a Say"
campaign was started by the Coalition to Protect Women's
Health Care (of which Planned Parenthood is a member),
and we need your help to make sure our leaders know
what's at stake: record a video of yourself explaining
the importance of birth control to your life, upload it
to YouTube, and submit the link to our website at
coalitiontoprotectwomenshealth.org. Your voice will be
heard! Uploaded by TheCPWH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0RXKHg1Wzk#!
Feb 24, 2012
1:29

===

President Obama Dings Romney in UAW Speech

President Obama: Since when have working people become a
special interest?

Uploaded by tpmtv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inxnx2fPg2g#!
Feb 28, 2012
2:55

===

People Who Are Destroying America - Teachers

Colbert Nation Episode #08065. Dawn Quarles, a Florida
high school teacher, faces voter fraud fines for
registering her students to vote.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/409522/march-01-2012/people-who-are-destroying-america---teachers
March 1, 2012
7:13

===

(Not Really) the Last Word on DNA

How does that long piece of DNA fit into that little
nucleus?

http://vimeo.com/37058530
Feb 25, 2012
1:45