From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 23:24:38 -0500
Advertisers: Pull Your Support for Limbaugh

DailyKos
http://campaigns.dailykos.com/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=81

Earlier this week, Rush Limbaugh referred to a very
bright, very brave young woman speaking out on the
medical need for birth control as a slut. He then
doubled down, demanding[1] that she post videos of her
having sex online for his enjoyment.

Several of Limbaugh's advertisers have already announced
they will no longer advertise on Limbaugh's program
because of this. Sign the petition to the rest of his
advertisers telling them to do the same. We will deliver
the signatures:

     To Century 21 Real Estate LLC, ProFlowers,
     CARBONITE, Inc., American Forces Network, and
     Mission Pharmacal Company:

     Please pull your advertising from Rush Limbaugh's
     radio program in response to his disgusting
     comments demanding that Sandra Fluke post videos of
     her having sex for his enjoyment. Sponsoring this
     sort of hateful commentary reflects very poorly on
     your organization and calls our continued patronage
     of your products and services into question.

Sign the petition:
http://campaigns.dailykos.com/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=81