From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 21:50:46 -0500
Dear Portside readers:

2011 has been a year of powerful stirrings on the left
both internationally and here at home.  We hope you
have found Portside's posts over the past year
informative and, more importantly, we hope you have
found them useful as a tool for organizing.  Our thanks
to the many readers who have sent us material for use
on Portside. We appreciate all of the input we receive.

We appreciate your contributions ---

Your contributions strengthen and enrich Portside and
we invite and encourage you to send us articles,
comments, responses to posts or original short comments
and analyses. Not every item sent can be used, but your
emails are read regularly by each of the moderators.
You may submit via email: [log in to unmask] or via
the Web: http://portside.org/submit

We need your support ---

Portside is designed to operate efficiently, and with
minimal overhead.  Postside moderators receive no
compensation other than the satisfaction of the work
itself. Nevertheless, there are some expenses involved
such as maintaining our website and emailing our
readers 365 days a year.  This year we hope to we hope
to make major upgrades to our website and email server
which will make the sharing of our posts and stream
with others much easier. Progressive alternatives are
getting louder and clearer, information -- sharing on
the left is even more urgently needed.

Support from our readers plays a key role in meeting
those bills. If you find Portside a valuable resource
please make a contribution - using our secure donation
page at https://portside.org/donate (there you can make
a one-time contribution or become a regular sustainer
in whatever amount you are able to) If you would prefer
to mail a contribution, please sent to the address at
the bottom of this email.

Please share Portside ---

New media has become a powerful means of mass
mobilization. If you find Portside a valuable resource
in that regard please invite friends, co- workers,
neighbors and family to subscribe via the Web:
http://portside.org/subscribe

Yours in the struggle,

The Portside and Portside Labor moderators -- Judy
Atkins, Carl Bloice, Mark Brenner, Barry Cohen, David
Cohen, Ira Cohen, Marti Garza, Greg Heires, Will Jones,
Stephanie Luce, Ray Markey, Carol Pittman, John P.
Pittman, Nan Rubin, Meredith Schaffer, Jay Schaffner,
Ethan Young

=====

If you prefer to send a check, please make it payable
to "Portside" and mail to:

Portside 355 Eighth Avenue #1-J New York, NY 10001-4839