From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:51:36 -0400
Tidbits, October 20, 2011

1.Re: Occupy Wall Street Welcomes Indigenous People,
	from William Loren Katz
2.Re: The Black Power Mixtape, from David Ecklein
3.Re: Tidbits and Reader Response, from Zwarich
4.Forum on Job Creation, Nov 6, Princeton, NJ
5.California Town hall Meetings re: Campaign For A Healthy
	California

= = = = =

1.Re: Occupy Wall Street Welcomes Indigenous People

This article by the Tiano News service and its photographs
 show the unity forged this Columbus Day at Liberty Square by
 young people who began the "Occupy Wall Street" and Tiano
 Indigenous people. It also gives us another reason to take
 heart in this movement that is now sweeping the globe. It
 further indicates that Tiano Indigenous people have
 something important to teach  Americans as the first victims
 of "occupation." In the center of some of photographs of
 Tiano is Roberto Borrero, a friend who several times asked
 me to speak at the American Museum of Natural History.

 William Loren Katz