From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:02:06 -0400
1 What Happens If the Tea Party Wins
2 Obesity Minisite (WebMD slideshow)
3 Rewriting the American Death Penalty
4 DADT Repeal Celebrated Nationwide

=====
11111

What Happens If the Tea Party Wins

Before President Obama entered the White House, there was a widespread consensus - even among leading conservatives - that the Constitution leaves most decisions to We the People and the leaders we elect. The election of a center-left president eager to move the nation in a progressive direction, however, killed many conservatives' belief that democracy is a good thing. As an alternative, Tea Partiers embraced tentherism, the belief that everything from Social Security to Medicare to child labor laws to the Affordable Care Act violates the Constitution. Uploaded by ThinkProgressVideo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utS3LB58Z50
September 16, 2011
4:18

=====
22222

Obesity Minisite (WebMD slideshow)

Dr. Mehmet Oz and other top experts talk about why
obesity is so strongly linked to the four major causes
of death in the US-heart disease, cancer, stroke, and
type 2 diabetes. Discover the many disorders associated
with obesity: infertility, back pain, Alzheimer's
disease, sleep apnea, and more. Find out what your BMI
is and why it matters. You'll see why our bodies aren't
suited to our modern way of life. Learn how we respond
to the wrong cues when we eat and ignore our natural,
internal cues. Journey inside your blood vessels and
see, on a microscopic level, exactly what happens when
you overeat. Witness how fat cells transform from tiny
individual cells into a massive tissue. How do we change
the tide? Dieting is not the answer! You'll find out how
to make little changes in your life that add up to big
ones.

http://www.thevisualmd.com/interactives_library/nutrition_and_metabolism_health/obesity

=====
33333

Rewriting the American Death Penalty

The execution of Troy Davis drew an unprecedented amount
of media attention. But where was the outrage over
Derrick Mason who was put to death in Alabama today?
MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell has more in the Rewrite.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/44634015#44634015
September 22, 2011
6:30

=====
44444

DADT Repeal Celebrated Nationwide

Lt. Josh Seefried of the U.S. Air Force and the founder
of Outserve who revealed identity for the first time
today, and Lt. Col. Victor Fehrenbach (ret.), U.S. Air
Force fighter pilot, talk with Rachel Maddow about the
significance of the repeal of the military's "Don't Ask,
Don't Tell" policy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#44603179
September 20, 2011
17:09