From:
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2011 22:12:20 -0400
1 Can You Picture America's Demographic Future?
2 Social Networks Call to Protest in Spain
3 Police Attack Demonstrators in Barcelona
4 Three Little Birds (Playing for Change Video)

=====
11111

Can You Picture America's Demographic Future?

PolicyLink recently released a time-lapse map showing
where people of color will become a majority in the U.S.
over the next 30 years.

By 2042, people of color will constitute the majority of
our population. California, Texas, Hawaii, New Mexico,
and Washington DC already have more people of color than
whites. You can check out what counties and states will
become majority non-white by decade, based on
PolicyLink's projections. While these changes are
expected to occur across the country, the map shows
major concentrations of people of color projected for
southern states.

http://colorlines.com/archives/2011/05/changing_demographics_policylink_map.html
May 27, 2011
0:18

=====
22222

Social Networks Used to Call Thousands to Protest in
Spain

EuroNews: Hoping to repeat the success of Egyptian
people power, various groups in Spain have occupied
Madrid's main square of "Puerta del Sol"

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=6795
May 19, 2011
0:55

=====
33333

More than 100 people have been injured in Barcelona after riot police fired blanks into a crowd of demonstrators. The violence represents a boiling point of tensions between protesters and police. For the past two weeks, the rallies over skyrocketing unemployment and the country's economic crisis have been relatively quiet.

Police Attack Demonstrators in Barcelona

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geg_6Xoy04s
May 27, 2011

=====
44444

Three Little Birds

This video is the first track on our new album, PFC 2 -
Songs Around The World, coming May 31st!! (click here to
pre-order) We begin the journey in West Africa, in the
ancient village of Kirina, Mali. The instruments start
to play, and we hear the familiar words "don't worry
about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright."
This timeless message invites us on a musical journey
through time and space. Together we continue to connect
the world through music.

http://playingforchange.com/episodes/46/
2:24