Help for PORTSIDELABOR Archives

PORTSIDELABOR Archives

PORTSIDELABOR@LISTS.PORTSIDE.ORG

PORTSIDELABOR Home

PORTSIDELABOR  April 2011, Week 4

PORTSIDELABOR April 2011, Week 4

Portside Supports Electronic Picketline Against Huffington Post

Portside Labor <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:12:39 -0400

Portside Supports Electronic Picketline Against Huffington
Post

1. Portside Letter to Ariana Huffington - "Fair play and
   fair pay for freelance workers"
2. What You Can Do to Support the Electronic Picketline
   (Suggestions from the Portside moderators)
3. Guild tells HuffPost writers: 'Don't work for free'

11111