From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:49:16 -0500
Monday November 15, 2010

Dear portside subscribers,

Due to a technical malfunction, not all the Friday,
Saturday and Sunday portside posts were delivered to
our subscribers. Some people got two or three posts
instead of the usual five. Some people got none. Then
today all the pent-up portsides were released. We
apologize for the disruption, and hope the problem is
solved.

There will be no Monday portside messages as there are so
many valuable messages that were sent out previously and received today.

Hopefully, you, the subscriber, have now received all
the missing posts, if not, you can go to the portside
homepage, http://www.portside.org/ ,
or to the portside archives, http://portside.org/archive

Wouldn't you know it that this massive disruption would
take place right after our tenth anniversary
congratulations! We believe the problem is solved.
Please stick with us.

Sincerely,
The portside moderators