From:
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 20:10:07 -0400
Friday Night Videos

1. Obama! A Modern U.S. President
	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y54FRMedT_s

2. The "F" Word: Kirchner fought the banks and won
	http://www.grittv.org/2010/10/28/kirchner-argentina-banks-imf/

3. Latinos for Internet Freedom "Free the Air"
	Dear Friend, Media Literacy Project just completed
	a short counter ad to Verizon's recent " Prejudice"
	commercial. Verizon's commercial tries to sell
	consumers a faux democracy. They want to convince
	us that Verizon cares about our personal
	empowerment. But we know that high rates for mobile
	Internet services keep many poor, rural people of
	color disconnected. If they truly cared about their
	customers, they would keep rates affordable and
	support net neutrality. We here at the Media
	Literacy Project decided to tell Verizon that we're
	not buying what they're selling. With the support
	of Latinos for Internet Freedom, we're launching a
	response video called " Free the Air."
	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Iw8mtit68

4. Killing Reconciliation, Jeremy Scahill and Rick Rowley on Democracy Now!
	http://www.commondreams.org/video/2010/10/29-2

===

interpret the world and to change it.

Submit via email: [log in to unmask]