Planned Explosion Covered Little Village In Dust During Respiratory Pandemic

Portside Snapshot - April 13, 2020

Bailout the Pension System

Ed Ott

Portside
This fight needs to start now and it needs to start with the unions, the progressive elected and working class activists.

Will Covid-19 Virus Trigger A Voting Rights Crisis?

David Daley, Billl Moyers

BillMoyers.com
My worst nightmare is that if it is not safe for folks in big cities in swing states to line up you see some state legislatures invoking the right under Article II, section 1 of the constitution to appoint Electoral College electors themselves.

Math in Music

Eugenia Cheng

WFMT
Math and the inner workings of music can seem mysterious and intimidating. In this fun explainer series, Dr. Eugenia Cheng shows everyone a way in, enhancing our understanding and enjoyment of both music and math.

Interpret the world and change it

Privacy Policy

Unsubscribe from Portside Snapshot