As Droughts Ebb, California’s Water Issues Remain

Portside Snapshot - March 3, 2020

Ciudad Juárez 300 Mujeres Muertas 500 Mujeres Desaparecidas

Center for Study of Political Graphics CSPG

Center for Study of Political Graphics CSPG
As femicide continues to plague the world, we must continue to fight the systems that are complicit in their acceptance of it and for the families demanding justice for their loved ones.

A New Pentagon Papers or the Same old Almost Endless War?

Howard Machtinger

Portside
...one can blame the lack of an antiwar movement in part for the failure to stop the war sooner, the price Afghanis and Americans have paid for this failure, and the ceding of credit for US withdrawal to President Trump.

Algae caviar, anyone? What we'll eat on the journey to Mars

Nicola Twilley

Media MIT
Food is a central focus of the MIT program; Maggie Coblentz, who leads the Space Exploration Initiative's gastronomic research argues that, as much as art or music or movement, good food will enable us to thrive as we leave Earth behind.

Interpret the world and change it

Privacy Policy

Unsubscribe from Portside Snapshot