Print

Friday Nite Videos | July 12, 2019

Portside Snapshot - July 13, 2019

Friday Nite Videos | July 12, 2019

Portside
The Problem With America's College Entrance Exam. Bernie Sanders Sits Down With Rachel Maddow. Feelings for Reasons | Baba Brinkman. Mitch McConnell's Challenger Mimics Joe Manchin. Sheryl Crow - Everything Is Broken (Audio) ft. Jason Isbell.

Karl Marx Still Tells Us What to Fight For and How

Arnau Barquer

Jacobin
The financial crash didn’t kill off neoliberalism — it actually embedded its logic ever deeper in our lives. Marxist geographer David Harvey says the only way to end this system for good is to change how we fight it.

Acosta Resigned. The Caligula Administration Lives On.

Michelle Goldberg

New York Times
Even with Acosta gone, Epstein remains a living reminder of the depraved milieu from which the president sprang, and of the corruption and misogyny that continue to swirl around him.

Bondage Love

John J. Brugaletta

Writer's Almanac
California poet John J. Brugaletta explains the silent magic of Houdini and why the public adores escape artists.

Interpret the world and change it

Privacy Policy

Unsubscribe from Portside Snapshot