Friday Nite Videos | July 5, 2019

Portside Snapshot - July 6, 2019

Friday Nite Videos | July 5, 2019

Portside
Warehouses | John Oliver. Line Rider | Hall of the Mountain King. Robert Reich: Should We Abolish Billionaires? What Antlers Can Teach Us About Cancer and Regrowing Limbs. We Tried Skating On Confederate Monuments for July 4th.

Confused About What to Eat? Science Can Help

P.K. Newby

The Conversation
Try this on for size: Nutrition. Isn’t. Confusing. We all have cherished traditions and values – what we eat isn’t just about the science. (At least, I hope not.) But it is time to learn the fundamental food and nutrition facts.

Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory

Alexandra Teague

Poetry Northwest
Idaho poet Alexandra Teague takes us back to a child’s innocent, albeit cloudy, view of the world (in contrast to its perverse current state.)

Interpret the world and change it

Privacy Policy

Unsubscribe from Portside Snapshot