Why Unions Must Bargain for Affordable Housing—and How

Portside Snapshot - February 20, 2019

Bernie Is Running, Thank God

Meagan Day

Jacobin
Bernie Sanders is running for president again. His message is simple: there's a class war raging and working people need to win it.

West Virginia Teachers Strike Again, Appear to Score Another Victory

Sarah Jones

New York Magazine - The Intelligencer
“I’m willing to say, keep the $4,000 because the soul of West Virginia and our students are worth more than $4,000 a year,” she said. “So we’re not going to sell them out.” Mingo County teacher Katie Endicott told New York magazine.

Media Bits and Bytes - February 19, 2019

Portside
New Report Exposes Facebook Fake News Schemes; Net Neutrality: FCC's Ajit Pai Loses in Court; The End of Amazon HQ2; Digital Pollution; New Tech for Privacy Protection; Automated Propaganda; The Ressa Case; We Interrupt This Emergency Declaration

Interpret the world and change it

Privacy Policy

Unsubscribe from Portside Snapshot