Print

 		 [ Because of Portside, a lot of people who are determined to make
their own history will have the tools to do it -- the emotional
sustenance, the information, the analysis, the connections -- to meet
the extraordinary situation we all confront.] [https://portside.org/]

 YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY: LET'S MAKE WAVES TOGETHER
[https://portside.org/2019-01-04/your-last-opportunity-lets-make-waves-together]

 Portside moderators
 January 4, 2019
Portside

	*
[https://twitter.com/intent/tweet/?url=https%3A//portside.org/2019-01-04/your-last-opportunity-lets-make-waves-together&text=Your%20Last%20Opportunity%3A%20Let%27s%20Make%20Waves%20Together]
	*
[https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A//portside.org/2019-01-04/your-last-opportunity-lets-make-waves-together]

 _ Because of Portside, a lot of people who are determined to make
their own history will have the tools to do it -- the emotional
sustenance, the information, the analysis, the connections -- to meet
the extraordinary situation we all confront. _

 ,

Dear Reader,

If you've meant to contribute to support Portside but haven't yet done
so, this is your last opportunity for the season. So please act now.

 [https://portside.org/donate]

Very briefly, here's the case for giving. At Portside, we strained
(like everyone) to keep up with one challenge after another over the
past year. We're going to redouble our efforts in the coming year.

Because of the work of Portside, a lot of people who are determined to
make their own history will have the tools to do it -- the emotional
sustenance, the information, the analysis, the connections -- to meet
the extraordinary situation we all confront.

We don't know just how events will unfold, but here is what we can
promise:

	* We will be your eyes and ears, searching through hundreds of
sources, to find the most relevant material. You can count on our
'feed' to sustain you, day after day.

	* We'll filter out fluff and chaff and chatter, and inane punditry.

	* We won't dumb anything down. Or shy away from needed debate. Or
narrow our horizons. We respect our readers as people who think for
themselves, and who act on what they believe.

We moderators are doing this as volunteers in a movement. Our payment
is just the satisfaction of making a difference. Nevertheless, we do
have expenses. So if you haven't donated yet, it's not too late.
Please give what you can so that Portside can keep going -- and
improving -- in the year ahead. This can be a one-time contribution,
or you can become a regular sustainer in whatever amount you can
afford. [Click here [https://portside.org/donate].]  If you would
prefer to mail a contribution, please send to the address at the
bottom of this email.

Yours in struggle,

The Portside, Portside Labor and Portside Culture crew -

Mark Allen, Judy Atkins, Peter N. Carroll, Barry Cohen, David Cohen,
Ira Cohen, Jeannette Ferrary, Marti Garza, Greg Heires, Michael
Hirsch, Geoffrey Jacques, Will Jones, Alice Kim, Stephanie Luce, Ray
Markey, Leanna Noble, Carol Pittman, John P. Pittman, Natalie Reuss,
Nan Rubin, Meredith Schafer, Jay Schaffner, Kurt Stand, Ethan Young

Checks should be made payable to PORTSIDE

Send to:

Portside
355 Eighth Avenue
#1-J