Print

 		 [Workplace Safety: Gun Edition. What Is the Tragedy of the
Commons? Movie | Wont You Be My Neighbor? Exposed: Betsy DeVos’s
Record Of Dismantling Student Protections. Noam Chomsky: From
Geopolitical Conflict to Nuclear Abolition.] [https://portside.org/]

 FRIDAY NITE VIDEOS | JULY 6, 2018
[https://portside.org/2018-07-06/friday-nite-videos-july-6-2018]

 July 6, 2018
Portside

[https://plus.google.com/share?url=https%3A//portside.org/2018-07-06/friday-nite-videos-july-6-2018]
	*
[https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A//portside.org/2018-07-06/friday-nite-videos-july-6-2018]
	*
[https://twitter.com/intent/tweet/?text=Friday%20Nite%20Videos%20%7C%20July%206%2C%202018&url=https%3A//portside.org/2018-07-06/friday-nite-videos-july-6-2018]

 _ Workplace Safety: Gun Edition. What Is the Tragedy of the Commons?
Movie | Won't You Be My Neighbor? Exposed: Betsy DeVos’s Record Of
Dismantling Student Protections. Noam Chomsky: From Geopolitical
Conflict to Nuclear Abolition. _

 To view a video click an image below,

Workplace Safety: Gun Edition

While we’re celebrating America, what’s more American than gun
violence? Michelle Wolf mocks the NRA’s notion of a good guy with a
gun.

What Is the Tragedy of the Commons?

What happens when individuals each seek to exploit a shared resource
without rules that protect the common good? Another story of markets
being irrational.

Movie | Won't You Be My Neighbor?

Morgan Neville's new movie Won't You Be My Neighbor? documents the
unlikely stardom of Fred Rogers and his long-running children's show.
In theaters now.

Exposed: Betsy DeVos’s Record Of Dismantling Student Protections

In a “Beat” special report, Ari Melber examines Trump education
secretary Betsy DeVos’s track record of rolling back years of policy
in ways that affect millions of students, including ending programs
that support diversity in schools

Noam Chomsky: From Geopolitical Conflict to Nuclear Abolition
[https://portside.org/video/2018-07-06/noam-chomsky-geopolitical-conflict-nuclear-abolition]

 [https://portside.org/video/2018-07-06/noam-chomsky-geopolitical-conflict-nuclear-abolition]Acclaimed
writer and activist Noam Chomsky delivered the keynote address to a
meeting titled Two Minutes to Midnight: How Do We Move from
Geopolitical Conflict to Nuclear Abolition?

	* 1 view