Material of Interest to People on the Left

Portside Snapshot - December 9, 2017

Friday Nite Videos | Dec 8, 2017

Portside
Obama Invokes Nazi Germany in Warning to US. Preacher Jack - Boogie Woogie. Rachel Maddow Lifts Curtain on DNC Hacks. Alabama Women Divided on Roy Moore. Reporting on Alabama Senate Candidate Roy Moore | How to Be a Journalist.

Gerrymandering, RIP?

Miles Rapoport

The American Prospect
Republicans’ hold on Congress and statehouses could be more vulnerable than once thought.

Progressives Seek to Shut Down Superdelegates

Steven Rosenfeld

Alternet
To many progressives and Berniecrats in particular the superdelegates stand apart and exist for one purpose: to take the nomination away from voters.

Anonymous

Peter Neil Carroll

Chiron Review

"Oral history we call it: I want his past, he hopes/ for my future." So poet/historian Peter Neil Carroll traces the story of a veteran of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade who fought the good fight, stuck to his principles to the end.

Interpret the world and change it

To unsubscribe from the PORTSIDETEST list, click the following link:
Unsubscribe from Portside Snapshot