Portside Snapshot - June 24, 2017

Friday Nite Videos | June 23, 2017

Portside
Mueller Team Paints Picture of Trump-Russia Investigation. Jesse Winchester | Step by Step. We May Not Have Heard the End of the Tapes. Trumpcare Protesters Block Hallway Outside McConnell's Office. Randy Bryce Announces for Paul Ryan's Seat in Congress.

American Slavery: Separating Fact From Myth

Daina Ramey Berry
The Conversation
American slavery happened – we are still living with its consequences. I believe we are finally ready to face it, learn about it and acknowledge its significance to American history.

Grace in War

Stacey Walker
Boulevard Magazine
Stacey Walker’s astonishing lyric poem depicts the postwar trauma of an American veteran of the Iraq war and his wife, as the war lives on in their bed.

VIEW ONLINE

SUBSCRIBE
VISIT PORTSIDE.ORG
TWITTER
FACEBOOK

To unsubscribe from the PORTSIDE-SNAPSHOT list, click the following link:
Unsubscribe from Portside Snapshot