Friday Nite Videos -- June 3, 2016

June 3, 2016
By
Portside (June 3, 2016)

Frederick Douglass vs Thomas Jefferson. Trump University Was Textbook Fraud. Gente-fied | Series Trailer. Prophets of Rage. Neanderthals Built Underground Structures.

	Frederick Douglass vs Thomas Jefferson

	High powered and high speed confrontation of issues of history, slavery, agency and more. One more of the Epic Rap Battles of History.

	Trump University Was Textbook Fraud

	Donald Trump is in a lot of trouble since a judge unsealed the documents of the Trump University case. Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks breaks it down.

	Gente-fied | Series Trailer

	GENTE-FIED is a web series produced by America Ferrera that follows seven characters as they deal with the effects of change in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Boyle Heights. An explosion of fusion tacos, LGBTQ raza, micheladas, defiant murals, generational clashes and more.

	Prophets of Rage

	Prophets of Rage combines the sonic firepower of Rage Against The Machine, Public Enemy and Cypress Hill.

	Neanderthals Built Underground Structures

	We can only guess as to why a group of Neanderthals built a series of large and mysterious stalagmite structures in a French cave - but the fact they did provides a rare glimpse into our cousin species’ potential for social organisation in a challenging environment.

VIEW ONLINE: https://portside.org/2016-06-04/friday-nite-videos-june-3-2016
VISIT PORTSIDE.ORG: http://portside.org