Print

1 Stephen Despairs at Four More Years of Hopey Change
2 Post Democalypse 2012 - Karl Rove's Math
3 Fossil Fuel Math Tour
4 Gimme Shelter - Playing For Change
5 A Disk Galaxy's Life History in Two Minutes

=====
11111

Stephen Colbert: Four More Years of Hopey Change

Even though Barack Obama lost in spacious red states,
he is reelected due to a technicality called the
Constitution.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/420901/november-07-2012/four-more-years-of-hopey-change
November 7, 2012
4:25

=====
22222

Post Democalypse 2012 - Karl Rove's Math

Karl Rove disputes Fox News' Ohio electoral math, Megyn
Kelly goes for a stroll, and Bill O'Reilly pronounces
the election a victory for people who want stuff.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-november-7-2012/post-democalypse-2012---america-takes-a-shower---karl-rove-s-math
November 7, 2012
5:38

=====
33333

Fossil Fuel Math Tour

Join us @ http://math.350.org

Starting November 7th, Bill McKibben and 350.org are
hitting the road to jumpstart the next phase of the
climate movement. Join us: http://math.350.org

Video produced by PF PICTURES: http://pfpictures.com
Published by 350org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=tY2I-4dstII#!
Nov 5, 2012
1:31

=====
44444

Gimme Shelter - Playing For Change

"Gimme Shelter" is a track that we have wanted to
record for years, and today we can finally share it
with you. This song expresses the urgency we all face
to unite together as a planet, and offers us wisdom
with the words "War, children, it's just a shot away...
Love, sister, it's just a kiss away." It really is that
simple.

This track is the latest song from our new album, PFC
2: Songs Around the World. You can order your copy.
Uploaded by lcsRamone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE15IDSkDeE
May 31, 2011
4:04

=====
55555

A Disk Galaxy's Life History in Two Minutes

This cosmological simulation follows the development of
a single disk galaxy over about 13.5 billion years,
from shortly after the Big Bang to the present time.
Colors indicate old stars (red), young stars (white and
bright blue) and the distribution of gas density (pale
blue); the view is 300,000 light-years across. The
simulation ran on the Pleiades supercomputer at NASA's
Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, Calif., and
required about 1 million CPU hours. It assumes a
universe dominated by dark energy and dark matter.
Credit: F. Governato and T. Quinn (Univ. of
Washington), A. Brooks (Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison),
and J. Wadsley (McMaster Univ.). Published by
NASAexplorer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=_Ssc1GsqHds
Oct 19, 2012
2:17