From:
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2012 07:40:15 -0500
1 Bruce Springsteen - We Take Care of Our Own
2 Indecision 2012 - Newt Gingrich's South Carolina Kill
3 Shit Republicans Say About Black People
4 Deb Roy: The Birth of a Word

=====
11111

Bruce Springsteen - We Take Care of Our Own

Bruce Springsteen latest single - "We Take Care Of Our
Own" from his upcoming album "Wrecking Ball" which is
releasing on 6th of March. Uploaded by CommandoBear2000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHPx3RghAKw
January 18, 2012
3:54

=====
22222

Indecision 2012 - Newt Gingrich's South Carolina Kill

Newt Gingrich seals his victory in the South Carolina
primary debates by going after America's most dangerous
enemy: debate moderators.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/406662/january-23-2012/indecision-2012---newt-gingrich-s-south-carolina-kill
January 23, 2012
3:19

=====
33333

Shit Republicans Say About Black People

[So this new series of videos, "Shit People Say" has
totally taken over the internet.

Its manifold iterations range from  ridiculously funny,
deeply socially astute to plain stupid, but in the case
of this new video (coming to us via Jezebel and
Madeleine Davies) "Shit Republicans Say to Black
People," it's 100% true and totally horrifying.

It reveals so much of the racist tenor that has taken
over the prominent part of the party.

By Sarah Seltzer | AlterNet ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C45uIYs6bvE
January 23, 2012

=====
44444

Deb Roy: The Birth of a Word

MIT researcher Deb Roy wanted to understand how his
infant son learned language -- so he wired up his house
with videocameras to catch every moment (with
exceptions) of his son's life, then parsed 90,000 hours
of home video to watch "gaaaa" slowly turn into "water."
Astonishing, data-rich research with deep implications
for how we learn.

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/deb_roy_the_birth_of_a_word.html
Filmed March 2011
19:52