PORTSIDELABOR Archives

December 2018, Week 2

PORTSIDELABOR@LISTS.PORTSIDE.ORG

From:
Portside Labor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Portside Labor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2018 20:00:15 -0500

 		 [ Wed like to say that everyone can breathe easier after the
midterm elections, which delivered an emphatic judgment on Trump and
Trumpism. Congratulations to everyone who contributed to this
achievement in any way.] [https://portside.org/]

 PORTSIDE LABOR

 MESSAGE FROM PORTSIDE LABOR: THERE'S A STORM AHEAD
[https://portside.org/2018-12-13/message-portside-labor-theres-storm-ahead]

 Portside moderators
 December 13, 2018
Portside

	*
[https://twitter.com/intent/tweet/?url=https%3A//portside.org/2018-12-13/message-portside-labor-theres-storm-ahead&text=Message%20from%20Portside%20Labor%3A%20There%27s%20a%20Storm%20Ahead]
	*
[https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A//portside.org/2018-12-13/message-portside-labor-theres-storm-ahead]

 _ We'd like to say that everyone can breathe easier after the midterm
elections, which delivered an emphatic judgment on Trump and Trumpism.
Congratulations to everyone who contributed to this achievement in any
way. _

 We're all in the Same Boat,

Our special thanks if you responded to our fund appeal. The response
is running ahead of last year, but we need many more contributions to
meet our goal of $40,000. There's still time, so please consider
helping out.

 [https://portside.org/donate]

But after we take a well-deserved breath, here's the difficult truth
about what we -- the Really Inclusive We -- are facing. The forces
that lost the election are attacking elections. They're not giving up
and they'll stop at nothing. We're confronting an epic storm that
threatens the foundations of democracy. We're facing an aggressive,
vindictive, hateful plutocracy of unprecedented power.

There's a storm ahead and there's no way to go around it. We have to
navigate through it. We pledge to be in this journey with you, come
hell or high water. That's our whole reason for being
[https://portside.org/faq]. Please help.

 [https://portside.org/donate]

The entire Portside crew,

Mark Allen, Judy Atkins, Peter N. Carroll, Barry Cohen, David Cohen,
Ira Cohen, Jeannette Ferrary, Marti Garza, Greg Heires, Michael
Hirsch, Geoffrey Jacques, Will Jones, Alice Kim, Stephanie Luce, Ray
Markey, Leanna Noble, Carol Pittman, John P. Pittman, Natalie Reuss,
Nan Rubin, Meredith Schafer, Jay Schaffner, Kurt Stand, Ethan Young

CHECKS SHOULD BE MADE PAYABLE TO PORTSIDE AND SENT TO:

Portside
355 Eighth Avenue #1J
New York, NY 10001-4839

	*