PORTSIDELABOR Archives

April 2011, Week 4

PORTSIDELABOR@LISTS.PORTSIDE.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

From:
Portside Labor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:12:39 -0400
Portside Supports Electronic Picketline Against Huffington
Post

1. Portside Letter to Ariana Huffington - "Fair play and
   fair pay for freelance workers"
2. What You Can Do to Support the Electronic Picketline
   (Suggestions from the Portside moderators)
3. Guild tells HuffPost writers: 'Don't work for free'

11111