From:
Portside <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2018 21:50:18 -0400

 		 [Beto ORourke: We Dont Need a Wall. Amber Says What: Colin
Kaepernick, Aretha Franklin, Serena Williams. Wajahat Ali on Being
Muslim in America. DNA Shows Cave Girl Was Half Neanderthal. Senator
Elizabeth Warren at Netroots Nation 2018.] [https://portside.org/]

 FRIDAY NITE VIDEOS | SEPTEMBER 14, 2018
[https://portside.org/2018-09-14/friday-nite-videos-september-14-2018]

 September 14, 2018
Portside

[https://plus.google.com/share?url=https%3A//portside.org/2018-09-14/friday-nite-videos-september-14-2018]
	*
[https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A//portside.org/2018-09-14/friday-nite-videos-september-14-2018]
	*
[https://twitter.com/intent/tweet/?text=Friday%20Nite%20Videos%20%7C%20September%2014%2C%202018&url=https%3A//portside.org/2018-09-14/friday-nite-videos-september-14-2018]

 _ Beto O'Rourke: We Don't Need a Wall. Amber Says What: Colin
Kaepernick, Aretha Franklin, Serena Williams. Wajahat Ali on Being
Muslim in America. DNA Shows Cave Girl Was Half Neanderthal. Senator
Elizabeth Warren at Netroots Nation 2018. _

 To view a video click an image below,

Beto O'Rourke: We Don't Need a Wall

The man running against Ted Cruz to represent Texas in the U.S. Senate
says we should be focused on smart security solutions and citizenship
for DREAMers

Amber Says What: Colin Kaepernick, Aretha Franklin, Serena Williams

Late Night writer Amber Ruffin hilariously recaps what's happening in
pop culture news

Wajahat Ali on Being Muslim in America

Actor and writer Wajahat Ali shares some of the ridiculous things
people ask him as a Muslim in post-9/11 America.

DNA Shows Cave Girl Was Half Neanderthal

An extraordinary piece of genetic sleuthing shows that this girl's
mother was Neanderthal, her father Denisovan.

Senator Elizabeth Warren at Netroots Nation 2018

Warren tells her own story to show how radically government has
abandoned its responsibility to help the poor and working class. A
speech about fighting the politics of division in the age of Trump.

	* 1 view