From:
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2011 01:39:09 -0500
1 Stephen Colbert's South Carolina Serious, Classy Debate
2 Half Million Signatures to Recall Scott Walker
3 Occupy the Dream
4 Another Victim in the GOP War on Voting
5 One People Flash Mob -- Occupy

=====
11111

Stephen Colbert's South Carolina Serious, Classy Debate

Nat Geo Wild pulls out its lion humping footage, and
Animal Planet sends honeydew melons to get in on
Stephen's debate.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/404470/december-15-2011/stephen-colbert-s-south-carolina-serious--classy-republican-debate---network-battle
December 15, 2011
3:53

=====
22222

Wisconsin Gathers Over Half-A-Million Signatures To
Recall GOP Governor, Scott Walker!

"Exactly one month ago, the people of Wisconsin urged us
to launch a campaign to save us from Scott Walker's
extreme agenda that has enriched his friends and
powerful corporate special interests at the expense of
working middle class families. In just one month, more
than 25,000 Wisconsinites have volunteered in our more
than 42 field offices to circulate petitions.[and] more
than 27,000 small-dollar donors have contributed an
average of $27. And in just one month, more than 37,000
people have downloaded recall Walker petitions.
In just 30 days, in less than half the time granted, you
have done something truly amazing. Your strength and
determination has helped us collect more than 507,000
signatures to recall Scott Walker and we are well on our
way to beating our internal goal of collecting more than
720,000 signatures." -Mike Tate, December 15, 2011
Originally found on Ustream.Tv.

http://front.moveon.org/breaking-wisconsin-gathers-over-half-a-million-signatures-to-recall-gop-governor-scott-walker
December 15, 2011
4:40

=====
33333

Occupy the Dream

What's Your Dream? Create, Share and Upload!

To honor Rev. Martin Luther King's birthday, Occupy Wall
Street is privileged to welcome African-American clergy
as they join the movement to address economic inequality
and social injustice. Dr. King's dream made history. Now
OWS needs yours! What's your dream for your community?
For the future? Grab your phone or webcam, make a video
of your dream, and upload it by January 16th, Dr. King's
birthday. We can create history together. Let's Occupy
the Dream! Please click the Home tab above to upload
your dream.

http://studiooccupy.org/#!/media/oici4d
2:26

=====
44444

Another Victim in the GOP War on Voting

Rachel Maddow reports on how new laws restricting voting
registration in Wisconsin have disenfranchised an 84
year old woman who has been voting for 63 years.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#45663037
December 13, 2011
6:37

=====
55555

One People Flash Mob -- Occupy

On 19 November 2011 over 100 dancers converged at Occupy
SF & Oakland to dance the world awake. Flashmob Produced
& Directed by Magalie Bonneau-Marcil of
DancingwithoutBorders.org, Video Directed & Edited by
Ben Flanigan (BenFlanigan.com), Thanks to our team of
choreographers: Giuliana Blasi, Samantha Sweetwater and
Mika Lemoine. Co-sponsors: CODEPINK.org & SFNOW.org Want
to bring the flash mob to your community? Go to
http://tiny.cc/h3t3w for choreography video tutorial.
Music: Thanks to the Black Eyed Peas. Uploaded by
dancewithoutborders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=QXISGHLT0Og
December 13, 2011
3:51