From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2011 22:35:56 -0400
1 Bloomberg Backs Down, Protestors Stay in Park
2 Mark Fiore Animation: Then Meets Now
3 Latina Homeowner and Supporters Face Down LA Banks
4 Occupy The Hood
5 La Tierra del Olvido

=====
11111

Bloomberg Backs Down, Protestors Stay in Park

The awesome moment when 5,000 protestors defended their
right to OCCUPY WALL STREET! Uploaded by karinmoveon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9D33hr4CW0
Oct 14, 2011
2:01

=====
22222

Mark Fiore Animation: Then Meets Now

http://www.markfiore.com/political-cartoons/watch-occupy-wall-street-ows-leader-spokesman-fdr-roosevelt-animated-video-mark-fiore-animation-political-c

=====
33333

Latina Homeowner and Supporters Face Down LA Banks

Over 1500 people shut down the banks in downtown LA.
Homeowner is saved from immediate eviction. 10 arrested
inside Band of America branch. Don't give in to
foreclosure, stay in your home. Join an organization and
fight! Uploaded by ernestsavage. [Thanks to Ernest for
sending us this video -- video moderator.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVYxvAzI4Ls
Oct 7, 2011
4:28

=====
44444

Occupy The Hood

How black and brown folks are getting the people out to
@occupywallstreet, and why you need to have done been
there already! By Adele Pham.

http://vimeo.com/30217636
October 7, 2011
3:41

=====
55555

La Tierra del Olvido

This video features over 75 musicians across the country
of Colombia. Throughout our journey we have learned that
music is the greatest tool for healing broken countries,
cultures and hearts. With this video we set out to unite
and inspire the people of Colombia so they can move
forward from years of conflict and create a positive
future. Listen to the music, see the smiling faces, and
remember that we are going to make it as a human race!!

http://playingforchange.com/episodes/53/